Tuesday, April 21, 2009


We're attempting a vegetable garden this year. We have no idea whether it will work, but we have a patch of earth right by the front door that was in need of attention anyway (think crabgrass. lots of crabgrass) so we (and by we I mean David) decided to till the soil, get some loam, and plant some seeds. We'll see what happens.

This morning I came across the Backyard Botanical Garden Blog. Lisa, the blog's owner has created a beautiful, ready-made garden. The thing actually waters itself, people! How could you not love that?

We'll probably be on our own next year, but next year? After I win the lottery? I'm all over that thing.

1 comment:

old painting said...

Hello,we can offer old painting,painted shoes andmelamine. We offer safe delivery and best service,low price and good quality.welcome to my websites.if you enjoy our oil paintings art gallery. if you don't. tell us. thank you.